With a full-service team comprised of business founders and operators as well as former in-house counsel, our team of corporate and business lawyers acts as outside general counsel to emerging and middle-market private companies in need of consistent, reliable guidance throughout the entire life cycle of a business.
As consumers of sophisticated legal services ourselves, we understand what it’s like to be on the other side of the relationship, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards of service and value. We believe that the efficient handling of a client’s daily legal issues should take into account the client’s strategic and operational goals, and we invest time getting to truly understand our clients’ businesses, strategies, and objectives.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Contract drafting and negotiation, including commercial contracts, licensing deals, and joint venture and strategic partnership agreements
- Corporate formation and governance
- Debt and equity financing
- Employment matters
- Intellectual property
- Executive retention and compensation, including equity compensation such as stock grants, stock options, and phantom equity plans
- Risk management and litigation and arbitration
- Commercial leasing and real estate matters
- Exit planning strategy and execution