Our litigators guide companies and individuals through the process of bringing and defending lawsuits in a wide variety of disputes, with a special emphasis on cases involving intellectual property rights, trade secret misappropriation, contract and licensing disputes, partnership and shareholder matters, unfair competition, labor and employment matters, real estate and construction defect litigation, and trust litigation. We represent a broad range of clients, from global corporations to entrepreneurial individuals, and our goal is to work tirelessly to provide successful results for them so that they can continue to focus on their work, their lives and their business.
Our team consists of former big-firm trial attorneys who think strategically, hone in on issues early, are tenacious in advocating on behalf of our clients, and win cases. We understand the personalized service that our clients need during the litigation process because of the impact that it has on individuals and companies. We have the experience and resources to provide smart solutions so that our clients can protect their bottom line.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Handling lawsuits and providing dispute resolution services for plaintiffs and defendants during all phases of the litigation process, including trial, mediation, and arbitration, as well as advising on internal and external communications related to a litigation
- Conducting internal audits and risk assessments designed to avoid potential litigation, as well as working with insurance carriers to help ensure coverage for litigation costs and risks
- Helping CEOs and general counsels budget, manage and communicate litigation costs and risks
- Developing and implementing cost-effective discovery strategies for handling the identification, collection, review, and processing of electronic discovery documents
- Thoroughly preparing our clients and their cases for effective mediations or other dispute resolution proceedings to achieve optimal business results and minimize litigation costs
- Selecting and managing highly qualified expert witnesses to help present the best possible case for our clients
- Handling all aspects of the appellate process